Today I am sharing with you the ultimate list of best productivity tools. These tools are just not for newbie entrepreneurs but an experienced entrepreneur can also use the following tools to boost their productivity at work. So let’s get started with the ultimate list of productivity power tools you can use today to boost productivity and reduce regulation in your day to day work life. BONUS: Right after the list you’ll get some recommended books that I suggest you to read for sure.
Best Productivity Tools For Entrepreneurs
- – Simple progress reporting for your team
- – Real-time communication for business teams
- – Create workflows from team conversations
- – all in one solution for small business and freelancer
- Bitrix –
Software / Web
- These guys have come a long way!
- OneNote fm Microsoft – – much improvement in the past year – now free on all major platforms.
- Google Apps and Docs
- better user experience (UX) and higher conversion
- – Knowledge Discovery & Sharing tool for teams.
- – accurate screenshot feedback
- – fastest web screen capture/clipping tool
- – simple referral program tool
- – very simple and easy-to-use task management tool
- – contacts info lookup tool
- – news and people intelligence for your context
- – expense reports tool
- (knowledge base)
- – real-time whiteboard/documents sharing
- – simple time tracking tool
- – send email and text messages to customers
- – social landing pages
- – Landing page feedback
- – freelance talent marketplace
- – create animated explainer videos
- – domain name search
- – Task planner & time tracker
- – Team chat
- – block distracting websites and applications
- – Startup planning & management application
- Mailbird – a simple and powerful email client for windows (Mailbird Review)
- GoToMeeting or equivalent
- IP Phone (with voice mail forwarding)
- Large LCD Monitor (meetings, collaboration, dashboard)
- Large empty wall
- Large table
- (physical cards to help structure projects & discuss)
Dashboard / Analytics
Sales / CRM
- (formerly Teambox)
- – Gmail plugin that makes sure your emails get answered.
- UsersDelight –
Customer Service / Live Chat
- – Turn Gmail into a helpdesk
- UserTalk – . Voice chat widget for your website
- – create interactive inline help/walkthrough for any web based product
- – for creating interactive support faqs, product tours and trainings
- – Excellent live chat with free plan and doubles as contact form when you aren’t online.
- – Business Messaging
- – Modern discussion platform for teams & communities
Software Listing Sites
- – Startups Using Startups (lets you see who uses what)
Telephony, SMS, Voicemail, IVR, & Realtime APIs
Competition and sales Research
- – Sales inteligence tool
- – Market inteligence tool
Recommended Productivity Books
I hope you might have found some time saving & the Best productivity tools for your business. Let me know how you use these tools to become more productive in your entrepreneurial life.
Do you have any suggestions for the better productivity tools? Let us know in the comments section below.